3-Year-Old Pup Surrendered To Kill Shelter Is So Scared That She Won’T Walk


A dog named “Miracle” is in need of a miracle. The three-year-old mixed breed terrier was surrendered to the Carson Animal Services facility in California on March 11 and video taken shortly after she lost her family reveals the depth of her terror.

The video posted to Facebook is accompanied by words of explanation:



Sweet MIRACLE is so scared she won’t walk and she urinated when the staff were petting and reassuring her.

The following information was taken from Miracle’s intake paperwork:

My former family who owned me for more than a year had to give me up because they did not have enough time to spend with me. But they said that I spend most of my time outdoors, but it’s not ideal. I have not been housetrained. I am learning how to walk on a leash. I am just learning obedience skills. I should be the only pet in the house.

Miracle has so many things against her…she is scared, she is recommended to be the only pet in the household, and she is a pit bull mix…three strikes against a dog who has no control over her current situation.

Please help Miracle out of the Carson Animal Services facility by sharing her adoption information.

Petharbor link here.
Los Angeles County Animal Control – Carson at (310) 523-9566
Ask for information about animal ID number A5040047


SIMPLE act as share/networking this story on Facebook or Twitter are really WORKS to help. Our networking will give them more exposure in the hope a good rescue or adopter will see a post that is shared and save the dog's life.
Thank you!
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+